The SF State online stationery ordering website is your one-stop source for business cards, letterhead, envelopes and notepads. See below for details about how you or a representative from your department can get access to the site.
How to use the online stationery website
You must be an approved SF State OfficeMax purchaser to place orders on this website.
If you are already an approved OfficeMax purchaser, please refer to the OfficeMax User Guide for online ordering assistance.
Apply for OfficeMax purchaser status.
- Visit the procurement department website, forms and documents page. Scroll to the "Procurement & Support Services" section.
- Download and complete the appropriate Stationery Account Request Form:
- Download and complete the OfficeMax Agreement and CFS Access Request Form.
- Submit completed forms to Purchasing Coordinator Deanna Tam (Corp Yard 140)
- Once approved, you will be notified by email when your purchaser status is activated. The email will contain your username and password and a link to the OfficeMax Workplace website.
- Go to OfficeMax Workplace.com.
Additional notes about online stationery ordering
- Most departments have at least one designated stationery purchaser, generally the same person who is authorized to place orders with OfficeMax. If you are already established as a designated purchaser, the system will accept your login information and you can proceed to the order creation process.
- See Step 2 in instructions (above) to apply for purchaser status.
- You are encouraged to use a purchasing card for all orders (payment by invoice is the alternate payment method). All credit card transactions are secure and encrypted.
- Please note that the SF State online stationery website is the MANDATORY source for all business card, letterhead and envelope ordering. DO NOT create your own business stationery artwork or work with third-party designers and vendors.
- In order to maintain consistent branding, all business cards are printed with only one logo: the official University logo. This rule applies to all SF State parties on- and off-campus regardless of partnerships/affiliations with other entities.
OfficeMax Customer Service
Phone: (888) 513-4055
Megan Dobbyn, Procurement and Contracts Department
Phone: (415) 338-1837
Campus Mail: CORP YARD 140
Barbara Stein, University Communications
Phone: (415) 338-6895