The SF State online stationery ordering Web site is your one-stop source for business cards, letterhead, envelopes and notepads. See below for details about how you or a representative from your department can get access to the site.
How to use the online stationery Web site
You must be an approved SF State Office Max purchaser to place orders on this Web site.
If you are already an approved Office Max purchaser, please proceed to Step 4.
Apply for Office Max purchaser status.
- Visit the procurement department website.
- Download a Stationery Account Request Form.
- Submit completed form to purchasing coordinator Deanna Tam (Admin. 361).
- You will be notified when your purchaser status is activated.
- Go to www.nationsprint.com/clients/sfsu/
- Input your personal log-in information: email (your SF State email address, e.g.: email@example.com) and your password (first initial last name, e.g.: jsmith. Note that the password can be changed at any time by editing your profile).
Select from the following options to begin the ordering process:
- Start shopping
Re-open a past order
(to re-order or to create a new order based on the past order)
View a saved order
(to return to an order that is in progress but has not been placed)
- Select the materials you would like to order (new order only). Click on the various materials tabs (Business Cards, Envelopes, Letterhead, Notepads), then select the individual items.
- Input or edit imprint information. (Note that not all imprint information appears on every type of material.)
- Click the "Proof Your Items" button. A screen proof of all items will be generated.
- Proof all materials thoroughly. Note: You will not receive another proof after this step is in process! If you are ordering for someone other than yourself, you are advised to print out the proof page, save the order, and have that individual review the hardcopy before completing the order.
Choose from three next steps:
- Click the "Edit Imprint Information" button to modify imprint text.
- Click the "Save Order" button to save the order for future editing.
- Click the "Continue with Order" button to continue with order.
- Select quantities and input shipping information. Be sure to include building and room number with shipping information.
- Click the "Billing Info" button.
Input billing information.
Note that preferred payment method is with SF State purchasing card.
- Click the "Review Order" button.Review all details of order to ensure they are accurate and complete. This is an automated system and changes are not possible once an order has been placed.
- Click the "Send Order" button. You will receive email confirmation of this order.
- Print out and save the order confirmation screen. This is your invoice.
Addditional notes about online stationery ordering:
- Most departments have at least one designated stationery purchaser, generally the same person who is authorized to place orders with OfficeMax. If you are already established as a designated purchaser, the system will accept your log-in information and you can proceed to the order creation process.
- See Step 2 in instructions (above) to apply for purchaser status.
- You are encouraged to use a purchasing card for all orders (payment by invoice is the alternate payment method). All credit card transactions are secure and encrypted.
- Please note that the SF State online stationery website is the MANDATORY source for all business card, letterhead and envelope ordering. DO NOT create your own business stationery artwork or work with third-party designers and vendors.
- In order to maintain consistent branding, all business cards are printed with only one logo: the official University logo. This rule applies to all SF State parties on- and off-campus regardless of partnerships/affiliations with other entities.
Questions or problems during the ordering process:
Xinia Euresti (customer service at The Ligature, the official SF State stationery vendor)
510/526-5181, ext. 205
You may also download a faxable request form.
Questions about your purchaser status, ORSP approvals, and other purchasing and accounting issues:
Office of Procurement and Contracts
415/338-1837, CORP YARD
Questions about stationery design and the new logo and identity system: